Friday, May 16, 2008

Little Brown Bird

Since my Apples & Oranges note cards turned out so well, I decided to try another design that I had floating around in my head. Like many other cards I've made recently, this one also features the Always stamp set from Stampin' Up. I never would have bought this set if it weren't for a friend making the most amazing cards with it. I'm glad she inspired me, and pleased to have this set in my collection! I was thinking that a set of 6 of these might be nice to sell on etsy, if I ever get around to it!


Stamps: SU Always
Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
Ink: SU Close to Cocoa
Other: Silver brads, white pearl embossing powder, Cuttlebug and Birds & Swirls embossing folder, ticket corner punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com