Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another day, another challenge

Another crafty girl I know posted a card sketch challenge over on her blog, and I couldn't resist. Now that my crafty space is all nice and neat and organized, I am all full of ideas! This card will go into my drawer of cards for future occasions yet to be determined, though I may give it to a friend getting married later this year.

Stamps: SU Always
Ink: SU Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, River Rock
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Whisper White
Other: Cuttlebug & D'Vine Swirls embossing folder, Making Memories brads, Scallop punch, circle punches, Michaels velvet ribbon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, post some pictures of your neatly organized craft space. I'm all cramped here and need to feel inspired.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com