Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bugs and Kisses!

One of Eliza's little friends is turning 2 years old this weekend, and I just realized today that even though I finished making her present, I had totally forgotten about a card. Oops! I sorta had a design in the back of my head, so it was just a matter of finding the perfect paper and putting it all together. I had originally been looking at this design by Kaleen on SCS, but as I began working on the card, I ended up changing an awful lot. This is quite often how I do a lot of projects - stalk someone else for inspiration, and then run with it!

Here's the finished product:


Stamps: SU Bugs and Kisses
Paper: SU Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, misc purple, Deja Views Blue Raspberry Stripes
Ink: SU Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Other: SU scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" punch, 1" punch, 1/16" punch, corner rounder, VersaMarker, clear embossing powder

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com