Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Like Apples and Oranges

Wow, I'm on a cardmaking spree, aren't I? I recently purchased SU's Tart & Tangy set, and after much pondering, I came up with the perfect project for it! These are 3x3" note cards. I made a set of 12 (6 of each), and I'll probably give them to my husband's grandmother for her birthday next month. I had enough paper to cut enough to make a second set, perhaps a gift for my mother-in-law? Now I just need to find a creative way to wrap them up!

The "opposite" effect was intentional, as the title says, like apples and oranges!


Stamps: SU Tart & Tangy
Ink: SU Only Orange, Green Galore
Paper: SU Whisper White, Only Orange, Green Galore, Pixie Pink
Other: Corner-rounding punch, scallop punch, circle punches, Cuttlebug & D'Vine Swirls embossing folder

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com