Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm on a roll!

This is what happens when my baby naps for several hours at a time. I make cards. It's difficult for me to work on this while she's awake and demanding of my attention, so while she's out for her morning nap, I decided to tackle the latest card sketch challenge up at SCS.

No real purpose in mind for this card, though I'm sure I can find someone to give it to. Until then, it'll be filed with the others that have no immediate use!

Stamps: SU Always
Ink: SU Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Paper: SU Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Whisper White
Other: Cuttlebug w/ Birds & Swirls embossing folder, Boss Gloss clear embossing ink, clear embossing powder, circle punches, ticket corner punch, Michaels green velvet ribbon, brads

2 comments:

leanne said...

Lovely card! I love the colors.

Unknown said...

very pretty! Gotta get that "always" set!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com