Monday, May 12, 2008

Hoppy Birthday!

I got myself inspired to make some cards this morning when I realized that my Stampin' Up watercolor crayons were still in the shrink-wrap! I figured that if I'm even remotely able to justify the cost of all these supplies to my husband, I'd better us 'em. Conveniently, a new technique challenge was posted on SCS this morning, challenging stampers to combine an embossed image with watercolours! So, I picked a cute little frog and a matching toadstool, and whipped up this card:



Inside is stamped "hoppy birthday!" I'm not sure who I'll give this to, but I'm sure someone I know will be having a birthday soon!

Stamps: SU Unfrogettable
Paper: SU Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, misc orange
Ink: VersaColor Black
Other: SU Watercolor Crayons, Aqua-Painter, misc ribbon, Making Memories Brads

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com