Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And now for something completely different!

So, my first two projects posted on this blog have been perfectly sweet, innocent and child-friendly. Oh look, a cutesy sweater, and a dress-up crown! Awwwww. Can't you just feel the warm fuzzies?

This is the result of one of my latest adventures in cardmaking. A friend posed a challenge, to make a twisted and demented card. This is what I came up with:



Stamps: SU Very Punny, A Little Love, Year Round Fun II
Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Really Red, misc patterned paper
Other: VersaColor black ink, SU pastels, round corner punch, QuicKutz Silhouette w/ pen attachment

Ok, so it really wasn't that bad. I do plan to give it to someone though! I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity.

2 comments:

kasanika said...

Hahaha .. I wondered what the heck it was all about until I saw the test on the inside. Cute!

Tess said...

I almost WET myself laughing at this...I need some inappropriate cards, I do!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com